ClonoMap - Human Beta Chain TCR Library Prep Kit (12-Plex)
- Complete V(D)J sequence information—Obtain full-length sequences for variable regions of TCR mRNA transcripts.
- Molecular Barcoding — Error correction and reduction of PCR bias through molecular barcoding.
- TCR-beta—Profile diversity for TCR beta chain.
- Flexible sample inputs—Start from 10 ng–3 µg of RNA obtained from peripheral blood, or from 50–10,000 purified T cells.
- No multiplex PCR required—Amplify sequences for each TCR subunit with a single primer pair per reaction.
- Illumina-ready sequencing libraries—Incorporate Illumina adapter and index sequences in a ligation-independent manner.
- Exceptional sensitivity—Detect low-abundance TCR sequences, even with shallow read depths.
- Excellent reproducibility—Generate consistent results across a range of sample input amounts.
ClonoMap TCR Kits are for Research Use Only -- Not Intended for Diagnostic Purposes